Monday 7 April 2008

King Vidiot, Joseph Rutter and Frank Silva Strike Again


Frank Silva, aka Bob from Twin Peaks, is credited as 'Painter' on the film Joysticks from 1983, which receives a score 0f 2.4 on imdb. The reviewer Woodyanders calls it "A misunderstood masterpiece of rancid 80's schlock art." Here are some quotations from the film taken from imdb:-

King Vidiot: [Opens french window and climbs in]
Joseph Rutter: What are you doing here?
King Vidiot: You said to come.
Joseph Rutter: To my office, I meant...
King Vidiot: Don't like offices.
Joseph Rutter: So why didn't you come through the door instead of the window?
King Vidiot: Don't like doors.
Joseph Rutter: Well, come in. Take a seat.
King Vidiot: Don't like seats.

Joseph Rutter: If you're half the man I think you are, ...
King Vidiot: Oh I am, Mr Rutter, I am half the man you think I am!

Joseph Rutter: I think we have something in common.
King Vidiot: So you like to hang around in public lavatories as well?!

And the top 5 plot keywords:-

Arcade / Generation Gap / Fart / Teen Movie / Nerd


You can always trust Frank Silva to pick them for you!

No comments: